OX CITY teaser OX CITY teaser

whoa.. that was pretty good

hmmmm sounds a bit like battlestar galactica, no?.. welll pretty good. I wanna watch.

An Ordinary Day An Ordinary Day

ok... i'm thinking...

hmmm interesting stuff.. but not.. sooper interesting in ya know what i mean. try adding some bg music.. thats always nice. And try getting more animation in. its kinda ... . .. low on movement. . . so yea...

Maniacs-Anonymous responds:

thanks for your addition,even if it was a low rating,i appreciate the constructive critism

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

thats fricken crazy

"A FRIGGIN TWELVE GAUGE WHADDYUA THINK"

lol.. thats some great stuff dude.. i really like the quick paced animation and its one of the best flashes ive seen use real pictures without screwing up the quality of the animation. Nice... but nap dy rocks.. even if it is unsurmountably boring.

and its just great overall.. keep up dee good work.

Olympic Trampolining Olympic Trampolining

pretty good for a first try

you have the right idea. explore more actionscipt possibilities. im not an expert but i think having more moves would be a lot more fun. AND making the guy fall if he doesnt land right. yea.. its a cool concept.. never woulda thought of it myself.. lol.

V3ng3anc3 responds:

ok, i'll take that into concideration and try to come up with a better version.

GC ttt GC ttt

nice!

HAHAHA.. that was kewl!!! "no american shows -- outsourcing--" LOL. keep up dee work..

Hero Arena Hero Arena

hmmm not bad... uhh

not a bad first time release i guess.. ya need to fix yur preloader.. its screwy.. or my comp is screwy i dont know.... graphics are have very minimal quality im sorry to say.. its good that you have sounds too... hmmm mainly, improve your graphics to be more appealing and add more features and a more user-friendly interface... yah..... ok. not bad tho. like the concept

CKF responds:

kk cool

Red Flag Rebuild Red Flag Rebuild

Iono

Is this a crack at experimental heavy metal or something? There is evidence of composition, but the quality is lacking horribly.. like really badly. This is could at a really hard stretch be industrial, but its hard... iono man

gypsygnome gypsygnome

NICE voice modulation

I would liked to see that modulation brought back somewhere at the middle or the end of the song. I think that was your strongest element and I was expecting that to come back. Also, at the end, the transition to the last portion of the song at 1:55 is kind of weak. The reverse audio is too abrupt to be a good transition i believe.

but yea, i LOVE this voice modulation! i would download a loop of that haha.

-{[Chill Out]}- -{[Chill Out]}-

Very low fi, but lacking real substance.

It's very nice as a loop, but i would love to see this longer. Right now I feel like theres a good rhythm going with the melody, but a bit of low fi 8bit like drums would be cool like somewhere in the middle to climax it a bit. Or even a light soldier like snare track through the whole thing would make it more chillish. Right now its more like just floating around aimlessly..

i mean its just personal preference, I could see a lot of other uses for this loop just on its own, but yea, a nice drum and a bit more variation in the bass line would be good to add flava. Overall, its a very nice little loop in its lo fi approach =]

Pyro-Maniac25892 responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll see if I can take your advice and change it.