Red Flag Rebuild Red Flag Rebuild

Iono

Is this a crack at experimental heavy metal or something? There is evidence of composition, but the quality is lacking horribly.. like really badly. This is could at a really hard stretch be industrial, but its hard... iono man

gypsygnome gypsygnome

NICE voice modulation

I would liked to see that modulation brought back somewhere at the middle or the end of the song. I think that was your strongest element and I was expecting that to come back. Also, at the end, the transition to the last portion of the song at 1:55 is kind of weak. The reverse audio is too abrupt to be a good transition i believe.

but yea, i LOVE this voice modulation! i would download a loop of that haha.

-{[Chill Out]}- -{[Chill Out]}-

Very low fi, but lacking real substance.

It's very nice as a loop, but i would love to see this longer. Right now I feel like theres a good rhythm going with the melody, but a bit of low fi 8bit like drums would be cool like somewhere in the middle to climax it a bit. Or even a light soldier like snare track through the whole thing would make it more chillish. Right now its more like just floating around aimlessly..

i mean its just personal preference, I could see a lot of other uses for this loop just on its own, but yea, a nice drum and a bit more variation in the bass line would be good to add flava. Overall, its a very nice little loop in its lo fi approach =]

Pyro-Maniac25892 responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll see if I can take your advice and change it.

ProtcentA - Much Better ProtcentA - Much Better

Really really like the back beat

This is a nice piece fsho. If i were a rapper I would rap this lol. But yea, maybe you could add some more reverb to that piano part, make it punchier. Also, your main organ part, you may want to switch it up a bit, like maybe phase it out somewhere in the song, give the listener a dramatic pause something like that. Even adding a filter on that part would be kinda cool, phase the cutoff etc. You maybe could even change the pitch at certain places, give us some more pleasant surprises in the middle.

So yea, its really an awesome back beat, just a bit more variety and a bit better quality and I would bump this shizzle on my stereo lol

protcentA responds:

thanks 4 the review ;)

Oxidize Oxidize

Pretty nice, good quality

I like the body of sound in general. A couple of pointers maybe:

I kinda was wanting a stronger bass line, to punch it out a bit more. Also, for the main melody, a faster attack or release at some of the half steps may make it more dramatic. Right now it seems to be caught between two genres cuz the melody is too ethereal.

You might even consider adding an extra higher pitched accompaniment somewhere in the middle to give it more texture.

Overall its really nice and i would probably use this in something like a futuristic techno game or some ominous chase scene.

Tickle Tickle

Interesting

Pretty good piece in terms of concept except for a few kinks. what you really need to work on is getting that bass thumpin out there, along with mixing up your layers a little better so they blend.

Aside from that, the piece is kinda disjointed, like the beginning is way too different from the end. Since it is a trance piece, itd be better to try to stick to a main melody line like the beginning had with the happy ticklish noises. You kinda lose it at 1:04 and onward, i mean its okay to deviate a little from the main melody for flavor but you always want to come back to it so the listener isnt lost. But yea the beginning is great =] i really like the theme tickle, hee hee.

Rajiyn responds:

I agree
I used to much different things
And i know just listen my other songs^^

old Best Of Both Worlds old Best Of Both Worlds

niiicceee...

nice use singling out the piano.. and i like the mix of sound.. keep up the good work

Jackrabbit Serenade Jackrabbit Serenade

nice but

arent these all loops from garage band.. just strung together.. i use garage band too but i try staying away from the loops cuz there not my work.. yknow what i mean..

sounds cool.. but thats a lotta premade stuff going up in there.

tF-Rate&Raview tF-Rate&Raview

hmmm nice synth leads

...but yur missing a strong bg beat.. It seems like the entire loop is just an introduction to a song... not an actual song. But props again to the synth leads.

tF-ownedyou responds:

Well umm.. not to be mean,i just wanted to know if this was good so i know what to build on for future songs..

Rainfall Distancy Rainfall Distancy

nicee.. you actually included rain

yea.. i like that you incorporated actuall rain fall into this. but at certain parts, it gets a little too repetative (i know its trance but still.) But i like it.. its cool. (i also really like the beginning when the synth pads come in). good job.